We are prepared to help you find the best combination of coverage, price, and service for your auto insurance. An independent agent is someone who owns or operates a small local business. They have relationships with many different insurance companies but do not work for them. This allows the independent agent to work for the policyholder. Independent agents live and work in the community and support many local charities and causes.
- An Advocate For You. They have licensed and experienced staff. Their staff is qualified and trained to explain coverage in simple terms. Independent agents offer unbiased advice. Independent agents will help you through the claims process.
- Greater Market Access. Independent agents have access to many markets allowing them to deliver more options. They have dozens of markets from which to select and will search them all to bring you the best possible combination of price, coverage, and service. More options mean lower premiums for you.
- Professional Advice. They can review coverage and make necessary changes based on your needs. Coverage can be designed to meet your individual needs. Since independent insurance agents aren't advocates for a single company, they can help you find the best prices without any preference for one company over another.
- Locally Owned. They are involved in your community and support local causes, kind of like farm to table for insurance.
Here it is important to shop for your auto insurance every so often. We don't recommend shopping every year, as you do receive benefits for being a loyal customer.
- Car insurance rates are always changing from day today. While the change may not be worth much from one day to the next, it can certainly build up over time.
- Your auto insurance needs to change with your life. You may have a teen driver or started driving for a food delivery business.
- Most states have a minimum insurance requirement that must be covered, and this may change as time goes on. If there is a legislative change, you may need more or less coverage depending on what the law states.
- Any traffic violations or tickets that are on your record will stay on your driving record for a long time, but there is a limit for how long they can affect your premiums.
Founded in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle in 2004, we now service the entire west coast, including Washington, Oregon and California, with office locations in Seattle and San DIego. At Belltown Insurance Group, each one of our clients are given a dedicated team of experts that work together to proficiently address all your concerns.
Give one of our agents a call to save money on your Business Insurance. Some of our Commercial insurance coverages include Business Owners Policy (BOP), General Liability, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation, and Bonds.