Travel Tips For A Stress Free Holiday Season
Many people will be traveling this holiday season. Travel can be stressful during the holiday. We want to help reduce your stress by providing some helpful tips.
Remember to get a homeowner’s insurance checkup before you go. We can help to make sure you have the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
Travel Stress Reducers
- Allow plenty of time
- Don’t over pack
- Use technology to help you (ride share and travel updates)
- Take a break to have a cup of coffee
Home Safety Tips
- Get a security system.
- Trim landscaping that is too close to your house.
- Don’t advertise your vacation on social media.
- Cancel mail and other deliveries.
- Use apps to track home deliveries and arrange pick-up
- Have a neighbor check on your home.
- Always lock your garden sheds and garages.
- Use a variable light timer to activate lights inside your home.
- Never put your home address on your luggage tags. Write your phone number instead.
- Set automatic timers to turn your lights and a radio on and off.