Insurance for Game of Thrones Fans
Game of Thrones is over. Most people are frustrated with the way it ended. We took a different approach. There was a lot of property damage in the last few episodes, right? We thought it might be fun to look at the Game of Thrones risk issues because there is a lot of risky activity.
One thing to remember, war is excluded under all insurance policies. However, there are many risks found in this series, that could be covered
Here is some of the insurance coverage that would be helpful in Westeros:
- Damage to personal property - In every episode, we noticed a lot of damage to personal property; tables, doors, yard equipment, and even swords are damaged or lost.
- Life insurance - O.k. This is somewhat basic, but everyone needs life insurance. You may live a long life (although not in Westeros), and life insurance should be part of your long-term financial plan.
- Boat Insurance – In one episode, Tyrion Lannister watched the entire fleet go up in flames. Having the right coverage for your boat is important.
- Dishonesty insurance - It seems many of the characters are prone to lying. Dishonesty insurance might cover some of these mishaps.
- Professional liability - Many of the Game of Thrones leaders make bad decisions that affect their entire kingdoms. If the current day CEO’s made these kinds of choices, there would undoubtedly be litigation. Even the kingdom’s religious leaders are prone to poor decisions that might be covered under a professional liability policy.
Give one of our agents a call to save money on your Business Insurance. Some of our Commercial insurance coverages include Business Owners Policy (BOP), General Liability, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation, and Bonds.