A Personal Insurance Update
Are you committed to “going green” in all areas of your life? If that is the case, the insurance industry offers several green alternatives. There are several eco-friendly products for you to consider as part of your personal insurance program.
The insurance industry has developed these unique personal insurance products to help you save the environment and have a competitively priced program.
• There are premium discounts for homes that meet stringent efficiency and sustainability standards.
• Discounts are available for using eco-friendly building materials.
• Many auto insurers offer special coverage for Hybrid vehicles.
• There are unique auto policies that are “pay as you go,” so you only pay for the miles you drive.
• If you generate your own solar or wind power and derive income from that power, there are special policies that can cover a loss of income.
• Some companies will give homeowners extra premium credit if they replace old kilowatt-hungry appliances with Energy-Star devices and recycle debris rather than send destroyed materials straight to a landfill. (The Energy-Star label means the appliances meet an energy-savings rating created by a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.) Source- iii.org
Give one of our agents a call to save money on your Business Insurance. Some of our Commercial insurance coverages include Business Owners Policy (BOP), General Liability, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation, and Bonds.