Do You Want To Improve Your Personal Insurance
A Personal Insurance Update
We work to ensure that your personal insurance provides the protection you deserve and need. We understand you may need different coverage like a personal umbrella, RV insurance, valuable articles coverage, earthquake, or flood coverage.
Founded in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle in 2004, we now service the entire west coast, including Washington, Oregon and California, with office locations in Seattle and San DIego. At Belltown Insurance Group, each one of our clients are given a dedicated team of experts that work together to proficiently address all your concerns.
Give one of our agents a call to save money on your Business Insurance. Some of our Commercial insurance coverages include Business Owners Policy (BOP), General Liability, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation, and Bonds.
Over the years, we have found that homeowners who adhere to the following strategies have a better chance of obtaining the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
- Use an agent like us to represent you in the market. We know and understand personal insurance, and we are much better equipped to help you manage your personal insurance program. We will stand by you in every claim situation.
- Only use financially strong insurers. It is vital that your insurance is there to pay for claims. Look for insurers with an “A” rating by AM Best.
- Make sure you have high liability limits. It is essential that every homeowner have enough liability insurance to cover the unexpected events. This is especially true if you own an RV, ATV or boat.
- Consider increasing your deductibles. Often a slight increase in your deductibles can reduce premiums. If you are able to manage a larger deductible, you may be better off in the end.
- Allow your agent to manage your entire personal insurance needs. Having one source for all your policies will save you time. Also having one professional handle all your needs gives them the ability to understand your entire needs.