Skip to main content

Do you Need Earthquake Insurance?

Do you Need Earthquake Insurance?

Do You Need Earthquake Insurance?

You’ve worked to build equity in your home. Your home is in one of the most earthquake-prone areas in the country. If you already protect your home equity from fire, theft, and wind damage, why not earthquakes. There are thousands of earthquakes each year in California, Oregon, and Washington. All it takes is one. Get an earthquake insurance quote today to learn how to strengthen your home’s protection.

Earthquake Insurance - Typically, earthquake insurance covers damage to your home, business, and your personal property. Most policies also cover costs incurred to minimize further damage after the earthquake, plus costs for additional expenses. Deductibles are generally 10-15% of the insured amount. Earthquake losses are not covered under your homeowner’s insurance policy.

Earthquake insurance can insure

  • Dwellings
  • Personal Property
  • Loss of Use

We offer all types of Personal Insurance coverages to our clients in Washington including Auto InsuranceHomeowners InsuranceIndividual Life InsuranceMotorcycle Insurance, and Boat & Watercraft.

Give one of our agents a call to save money on your Business Insurance. Some of our Commercial insurance coverages include Business Owners Policy (BOP)General LiabilityCommercial AutoWorkers Compensation, and Bonds.

Ready to Request a Free Quote? GET STARTED TODAY