Go With An Independent Agent And Never Look Back
Most people buy Homeowner’s insurance, auto insurance, or business insurance to protect their interests. Insurance can be a very important part of your long term financial plan. A good insurance agent can be an incredible asset to you and your family. Let’s face it, when your home is burning you want someone who is there to come along side of you and help you through a tough time.
There are a number of benefits to working with an independent agent
- Independent agents will work with you to make sure your claim is processed to your satisfaction.
- We live and work in your community; we eat, shop and play in your community.
- An independent agent can provide many options and they are not obligated to any particular insurance company.
- Independent agents search the market for the best combination of service, price, and coverage.
- Independent agents answer to their clients, not a board of directors in another state.
- Their staff is qualified and trained to explain coverage in understandable language.
- Independent agents know that, for example, some insurers offer better rates to seniors, that some markets like to insure motorcycles, or that certain insurers will write older homes at competitive rates.
With captive insurance agents, like the big national companies, you only get the guidance of one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agent, you may get as many as five choices or more.
Give one of our agents a call to save money on your Business Insurance. Some of our Commercial insurance coverages include Business Owners Policy (BOP), General Liability, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation, and Bonds.
Let us help you cut your insurance cost in Washington
Just give us a quick call today at (206) 443-7744 or Submit one of our quick online quote forms - with the help of our dedicated business partners; we conveniently offer an entire solution for all your insurance and business needs.